Why our Silver is the Better Solution
AK Nutrition Silver Solutions
AK Nutrition is proud to present a scientifically proven natural antibacterial product that may be used in the treatment of bacterial infections and immune system support. AK Nutrition's Silver Solutions can be ingested or used as a topical gel to treat an assortment of ailments!
Not your average colloidal silver...
Colloidal silver is a broad term for a solution that can contain various concentrations of ionic silver compounds, silver colloids, or silver compounds bound to proteins in water. Colloidal silvers have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years and have been used by many ancient civilizations as a means to maintain health. Before the mainstream discovery and acceptance of antibiotics in the early 1900's, silver products were used by doctors. These earlier versions of silver products are not to be discounted because they indeed provided countless favorable benefits to those who used them to improve their health. But just like any new discovery, as technology and science advances, we find more efficient and effective ways to design and engineer products.
Our silver particle is attracted to the surrounding water molecules, and as such, becomes part of the structure of the water. This makes the silver much more stable and bioavailable than other forms of silver.
- Our silver particles are excreted from the body within 24 hours. Therefore, supplements made with our silver particles can normally be ingested daily as a dietary supplement without building up in the body.
- Our silver particles reach their peak absorption in the blood stream within 2 hours (quick and effective absorption).
- Because of their multiple modes of action you need less of our nano-silver particles to accomplish the same thing as you would with other ionic or colloidal silver particles (this results in much less silver ingested comparatively).
So what can Silver Solutions do for you?
Silver Solutions can support the immune system and fight against infectious diseases such as:
- Throat and Respiratory Tract Infections
- Cankers and other Lip and Mouth Sores
- Yeast Infections
- Gastro-Intestinal Tract Problems
- Eye, Ear and Sinus Infections
- Food and Water Poisoning
- Drug Resistant Staph Infections
- Colds and Flu
- Super Bugs